About Creekside Place
Creekside Place, Inc. is a locally governed, not-for-profit, 501(c)(3) corporation. The facility serves as a community center, senior center and event venue.
Creekside Place provided the following opportunities for its members and guests in 2017:
- Art exhibits and receptions showcasing the work of area artists, including our popular student art display in the spring. Visit our Art Gallery page for more details.
- Meals on wheels and Tuesday/Thursday senior lunches in conjunction with the Rock County Nutrition program
- Transportation service to and from Creekside Place and other local destinations for appointments, grocery shopping and other activities
- Creekside Café brunch the last Friday of each month
- Cards & games—Tuesday bingo, Wednesday bunco and Thursday dominoes every week, plus a monthly Bridge & Other Card Games afternoon. See our Social Activities page for more info.
- Drawing and painting classes
- Exercise classes
- Indoor garage sale
- Cruise Night
- Outings—Bus trips to a Madison Mallards baseball game and a day trip to Diamond Jo casino
- Family fun--Magic show
- Free meeting space for non-profit groups, including BASE (Building A Safer Evansville), Girl Scouts, 4H, Evansville Soccer Club, Lions Club, Tourist Club, Women’s Literary Club